This is just a quick little tag, that I have pulled from a post on Tumblr just because I thought it’s a really nice little idea. This is probably not an original concept, but here’s the post I got it from, and have fun with it!
5 things you’ll find in my bag
- Change Purse
- A book (at the moment, it’s Fans of The Impossible Life)
- My USB drive (affectionately dubbed “Little Blue”)
- A tangled mess of earbuds.
5 things you’ll find in my bedroom
- Clothes spilling out of the wardrobe
- My little crocheted amigurumi Golden Snitch
- Alfie the chinchilla
- My yarn bucket
- A Coca-Cola mini-fridge.
5 things I’ve always wanted to do in life
- Find a girlfriend/boyfriend
- Get married
- Learn an obscure language
- Live in New York (more specifically, Brooklyn)
- Meet a celebrity.
5 things that make me happy
- Cherry blossom trees
- My fluffy pyjama hoodie and matching bottoms
- Hot chocolate with a ton of marshmallows and whipped cream on top
- Reading a brand new book release
5 things I’m currently into
- 80s/90s movies
- Cream of Tomato soup from Greggs, accompanied by a spicy chicken and pepperoni lattice.
5 Places on my to-visit list
- New York City
- Las Vegas
5 things people may not know about me
- I’m a bisexual Aspie girl with glasses.
- I used to have my ears pierced but then they got infected and the lobes swelled up around the piercings
- My laptop’s called Lula
- My favourite Grey’s Anatomy episode is a toss-up between the musical episode (7×18) and the Sledgehammer episode where the girls get hit by a train (12×01)
- I watch The Flash, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow, but I could never really get into watching Arrow.