Well, we’re nearly there – 2016 is almost over, and thank god for that. It’s been an insane year in so many ways, and so many lives have come to an end this year, but I figured, why not end the year on a positive note and do some blogging?! Also, it’s Monday, and I’m bored.
Just because I don’t think I’ve ever done this, I’m going to list twenty facts about myself.
- I’m currently dressed in my brand new Suicide Squad pjs, and I’m kind of in love with them right now.
- My laptop’s been christened ‘Lula’ – just because.
- I have pink and black sheets on my bed at the moment.
- Supernatural is my favourite show of all time – how did I not watch this sooner than I did?!
- My hair is almost always in a ponytail low on my head, because as long as it’s out of my face and looking relatively neat, I really don’t care.
- Emma Watson is my ultimate celebrity crush – after all, she’s intelligent, an amazing actress, and she managed to both do secondary school as well as filming the biggest movie franchise of all time, and then actually went to university while acting as well, and now she balances UN work with her film career, which is pretty damn amazing. Also, she’s drop dead gorgeous.
- Right now, I’m listening to the soundtrack for High School Musical 2, but five minutes ago, I was listening to 2NE1 and Girls Generation. I’ve got a varied music taste.
- I work in a bingo as Floor Staff – that’s basically walking around while the bingo’s on and giving change to customers for the slot games which happen in between the main bingo sessions themselves. Meh.
- I have five siblings – two brothers and three sisters, two of whom I share a room with.
- My favourite animal is always the cat.
- I have a tabby cat who’s about a year old now, called Marbles. I’m the only one she likes in our whole house.
- I still live at home with my parents and siblings even though I’m 22 now.
- I’m a huge knitting person – I currently have 3 works in progress, and one of them is nowhere near finished. Whoops.
- Bisexual AF and proud of it.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show is my all time favourite movie, and the Time Warp will never fail to get me on my feet, dancing.
- I’m wearing pink fluffy socks at the moment because earlier I cut my toe on my sister’s bed and I want to keep the plaster on somewhat.
- I have a Zayn poster above my bed.
- The top 3 bookmarks on my laptop are for Tumblr, Ravelry, and Goodreads.
- I can speak both French and German, although my memory’s a little rusty since I haven’t spoken either a whole lot since leaving school.
- If I could move to any fictional universe, I’d either be a Shadowhunter, or I’d be a witch in the Potter wizarding world.
Thank you for reading!