It’s just about halfway through the year now, so I figured I’d do a quick wrap up of what I’ve been doing during the first half of 2016, both online and offline. After all, a lot happens in six months.
- I got a job! That was back in February, and still going strong, so hopefully I can keep it.
- I got a kitten – well, actually she’s the whole family’s, but I’m the one who feeds her and changes her litter tray and pays attention to her, so she might as well be mine.
- I’ve read 46 books so far this year – go me!
- I’ve changed my reading challenge goal on Goodreads down from 200 to 100, because since I first set the 200 goal in January, I have acquired the aforementioned job, so I’m not having as much time to read as before. Still, I was hoping to make it to 200….
- I reached the one year birthday of my blog back in April, which I’m very happy about. I actually did a whole gushing post about it.
- Also, I recently hit 200 followers, so big whoop about that!
- I finally got around to reading A Court of Thorns and Roses in February, and then A Court of Mist and Fury came out at the start of May, so I basically devoured both of them.
- I just caught up with all of Elementary this week, finally watching the last episode of the season, so that’s one show off my list until September-November time.
Have you done anything interesting this year so far? Please tell me, so we can talk about it, and I can feel like I have a life, because I really don’t, but you know-