Wassup, it’s Becca – I was nominated for this award ages ago, and I’m finally getting around to doing it now that Christmas is out of the way. I was nominated by Ashleigh, who blogs at A Frolic Through Fiction, so go have a gander at her blog, yeah?
Lets do this thang.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
- I’ve been blogging since April of this year, and my very first actual post was a book review of ‘The Night Itself’ by Zoe Marriott. I’ve
come a long way from then.
- I’d love to start a book vlog on Youtube, but I think I look awful o
camera. I’m really not photogenic at all.
- I’m proudly and unapologetically bisexual. I’d be just as happy with a girl as with a guy – especially if that girl was Emma Watson, because damn, that girl is amazing in every way.
- I feel more at home in a library or a bookshop than in my actual home. Lots of books….
- I love adult colouring, and even if the general public tires of it eventually, I won’t. I’ll still be very much into it.
Ariana @The Quirky Book Nerd
Emma @Paperback Worlds