Yay for another tag post! This is the Ben And Jerry’s book tag, and I was tagged by Cristina @My Tiny Obsessions, so go show her blog some love, yeah?
1) Vanilla Caramel Fudge – A light fluffy contemporary.
The first book that came to mind when I saw this, was ‘Anna and The French Kiss‘ by Stephanie Perkins. It’s so fluffy it’s practically marshmallow, and I love it every time I re-read it. Also, Etienne St Clair is perfect. ‘Nuff said.
2) Mint Chocolate Cookie – A new release you wish everyone would read.
It’s not really a new release, but it came out in September of this year and I really want loads more people to read it. For this, I choose ‘Fans of The Impossible Life’ by Kate Scelsa. I was lucky enough to get an e-ARC of this book, and I instantly fell in love with it. Read it!!!
3) Karamel Sutra Core – The last book in a series you were completely satisfied with.
Reading ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows‘ was pretty satisfying. I loved the epilogue that wrapped up everything nicely with a little bow on top, and I just set the book down, feeling totally satisfied and content.
4) Cherry Garcia – An ending that was bittersweet.
Talk about bittersweet – ‘The Fault In Our Stars‘ by John Green had the most bittersweet ending I’ve read in a long time. I’m not going to say anything more, in case I accidentally spoil anything, but if you’ve read the book, you’ll know what I mean.
5) Strawberry Shortcake – A book containing your OTP of all OTPs.
There is probably no other OTP that will make me as happy as Remus and Sirius do. In ‘Harry Potter And The Order of The Phoenix’, Remus stares at Sirius for forty lines without stopping!!!! If that’s not love, I don’t know what is.
6) Milk and Cookies – Two authors that if they collaborated, would go so well together.
Personally I would give up my voice to Ursula the sea witch if I could see Becky Albertalli and John Green come out with a book together. Can this please happen?
7) Boston Cream Pie – A book that had you turning the pages late into the night.
Usually I’m not the type of person to stay up past midnight on any night – because usually I have somewhere to be the next morning – but reading ‘Fox-Hat And Neko’ by August Li, I couldn’t tear my eyes away. This was one of my first e-ARCs, and it ended with me getting an interview with the author for my blog. Yay!
8) Chocolate Therapy – A book that makes you feel better after a long day of life.
Honestly, there’s only one option for this one – it’s cute, fluffy, and it’s a gay romance. It’s ‘Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda’ by Becky Albertalli! I can’t stop talking about this book, it’s that good. It’s so cute that it gives me a huge smile that just can’t be wiped off. Reading the emails between Blue and Simon is the best part.
9) Coffee, Coffee, BuzzBuzzBuzz! – A book not yet released that you can’t wait to get your hands on.
‘King’s Rising’ by C.S. Pacat! This book cannot come out soon enough, to be perfectly frank. I crave more Damen and Laurent, and I need closure for them both.