Today’s a simple day, so I’ve decided to share with all of you, my favourite book quotes. Everyone has those book quotes that they can quote at the drop of a hat, the ones they just know by heart because they’ve read that part of the book so much.
1) “Why, dear boy, we don’t send wizards to Azkaban just for blowing up their aunts.” – Cornelius Fudge, Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban.
No, but you try and get wizards expelled for telling the truth about an evil wizard loose.
2) “Maybe it’s a holy freaking huge awesome deal. Maybe I want it to be.” – Simon Spier, Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda.
This book is such a holy freaking huge awesome deal, I can’t even deal.
3) “I fell in love the way you fall asleep – slowly, and then all at once.” – Hazel Grace Lancaster, The Fault In Our Stars.
Whoops, there goes my heart, melting into a puddle on the floor.
4) “She was Aelin Ashryver Galathynius—and she would not be afraid.” – Celaena, Heir of Fire.
5) “French name, English accent, American school. Anna confused.” – Anna Oliphant, Anna and The French Kiss.
There is nothing about this sentence that isn’t funny.
What are your favourite book quotes? Do tell.