Bookd always contain delicious foods that you wish were real, right? Like… Hogwarts’ pumpkin juice? Or Prince Maxon’s strawberry tarts that didn’t make May cry? YA food always makes me so hungry for some real food.
That’s why I’ve hunted these recipes online, and I’ve gathered them below for your tastebud pleasure.
1) “P.S. May, don’t these strawberry tarts just make you want to cry?”
-The Selection #1 -Kiera Cass
2) “Why don’t we go and have a butterbeer in the Three Broomsticks, it’s a bit cold, isn’t it?”
-Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Azkaban, JK Rowling
3)” . . . we call it lembas or way bread, and it is more strengthening than any food made by Men . . .”
-The Lord of The Rings, JRR Tolkien
4) “If you haven’t had nectar, you haven’t lived.”
– Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters movie adaptation (book by Rick Riordan)
5. “The counter was piled high with Pyrex dishes — cheese grits, green bean casserole, fried chicken, and of course, Bing cherry salad, which was really a fancy name for a Jell-O mold with cherries, pineapple and Coca-Cola in it.”
-Beautiful Darkness (Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia)