It’s that time again – book tag time! This little gem of a book tag was found on Youtube, originating on Peyton’s channel, and I just had to do it. I’m such a comic book/superhero nerd, so this is perfect.
1. Mister Fantastic: What stretch of time for the release of a book is/was the most painful?
Waiting for ‘Fans of The Impossible Life’ was extremely painful, because I wanted the pretty physical copy! I was literally counting down the days.
2. Invisible Woman: What book do you believe is underrated and needs more attention?
Ooh, there’s so many…. I definitely think that Melissa De La Cruz’s Blue Bloods series is underrated and underappreciated. More people need to read and love this vampire series. Think Gossip Girl, but with vamps.
3. Thing: What character do you believe is misjudged and needs more love?
From the aforementioned Blue Bloods series, I give you the seriously misjudged Mimi Force. Under that bitchy, Blair-Waldorf veneer, Mimi actually has a soft and caring side. She deserves more love than she gets.
4. Human Torch: What love between two characters do you believe lights up with a burning passion?
Ethan and Lena! This pair of Beautiful Creatures have a love that is literally electric – they’ve accidentally stopped Ethan’s heart before. I want to just squidge them both together with a few wires, and they can light up London for Christmas. Haha, just kidding.
5. Doctor Doom: What plot-twist shocked you into a book hangover?
Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda gave me such a book hangover that I couldn’t deal for weeks afterwards. I don’t think I can say any more without spoiling it, but when I found out who Blue was, it was like I’d downed a whole bottle of the strongest liquor in the world. Only a lot better feeling.
6. Silver Surfer: What character from another universe do you find yourself loving?
I really liked Emma from the Miss Peregrine series by Ransom Riggs. She’s one of the peculiar children, and I just identify with her so much. She’s what I wish I had been when I was younger.
Who would be your choices for the categories? Comment below, and let me hear your opinions. Thank you for reading!