Season 3 of Orange Is The New Black premiered in June, and since then, I’ve rewatched the season about twice. It’s an amazing show, and that is why I am doing this OITNB book tag, created by MissSassyKassie on YouTube.
1. Piper: name a main character who you think is with the wrong person in the love triangle – Bella Swan.
Why go for the brooding vampire when you can have the non-immortal puppy? Bella should have gotten with Jacob all along – a lot less misery would have been caused if she had fallen for him first. Stupid bitch.
2. Alex: name a character who doesn’t quite know how to open up about feelings – Christian Grey.
3. Crazy Eyes: name a character who does some not so great things but isn’t necessarily an antagonist – Callum McGregor.
4. Ms. Claudette: name a character who makes a bad first impression but you have grown to love – Severus Snape
5. Pornstache: name a character who you feel needs retribution for their behavior – Jude McGregor
Jude (Callum’s brother from Noughts and Crosses) deserves retribution, I think, because he was blindly following what he had just been brought up to believe, hearing what his father was saying about the Liberation Militia, so despite what he did, I believe he could do with some retribution for his actions.
6. Sophia Burset (Laverne Cox): name a character who puts on a strong outer exterior when they’re dealing with inner turmoil – Jem Carstairs
7. Nicky Nichols (big hair lesbian): name a character who always says what they’re thinking – Reagan (Fangirl)
8. Red: name a character who will stand up for those they love – Charlie (The Perks of Being A Wallflower)
9. Yoga Jones: name a character who deals with some deep regret in the story – Edward Cullen
10. Polly: name a character who betrays someone and doesn’t seem to give a shit – Peter Pettigrew