I am a huge HP fan, so seeing this tag on Youtube made me as happy as Dobby with new clothes. I grew up with the books, and watching the cast of the movies grow up as well, so here is the Harry Potter book tag for you.
Accio page views!
1) Favourite book – My favourite book would have to be ‘The Prisoner of Azkaban’ because it’s the first book where the Marauders are introduced, and I love the Marauders with all my fangirl heart – Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. Oh, I do solemnly swear that I am up to no good…
2)Favourite film – For this one, I’m deliberating between either Philosopher’s Stone or Prisoner of Azkaban. Both are great films, and I love them both, but I guess if I had to choose, I’d pick Prisoner of Azkaban again. Hey, I’m a sucker for Padfoot especially. Don’t judge!
3) Least favourite book + film – I don’t have a least favourite book (Books in general just agree with me) but my least fave film is the Goblet of Fire, otherwise known as the film where all the boys had awful hair. Ugh.
4) Parts of the books/films that made you cry – This is an easy one for me. The epilogue part of the DH book, and the same part of the second DH movie. I’m tearing up even now, thinking about The Golden Trio all grown up, and their kids going to Hogwarts.. Don’t look at me.
5)If you could hook up with any characters who would it be? – If I were to ask my sister this, she would reply with Draco Malfoy, but I disagree. I’d hook up with Luna Lovegood. Seriously, imagine the interesting pillow talk afterwards.
6)Favourite character – Hermione Granger. No contest. She’s the brains of their whole trio, as compared to Ron’s brawn and Harry’s…well, he’s just reckless. Hermione brings the reason to the group, and I love that she’s such a strong young woman.
7) Least favourite character – my least favourite character is again, a no-brainer. She’s the character everyone despises and loathes even more than Voldemort – Dolores Umbridge. Ugh. She really is deplorable, and awful – I think it’s the saccharine sweet voice that gets on my nerves the most. “Hem hem.” That little cough makes me cringe more than nails on a blackboard. Everyone kill Umbridge.
8) Favourite quote-
9) Least favourite quote –
10) what would your Patronus be? – I like to think my Patronus would be a cat perhaps?
11) What would your Boggart be? – A dog biting me. That happened to me once before and I’ve never been more terrified in my life.
12) What would you rather have – the elder wand, the resurrection stone or the invisibility cloak? – Hmm, I guess I’d probably choose the Invisibility cloak, because then I could sneak into concerts without having to pay for the tickets or waiting in huge queues. That’d be useful, and the other two come with prices anyway, so I wouldn’t risk that.
14) If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you play? – First of all, I am crap at any sport on the ground, so what makes you think I could play sport on a broomstick a few hundred feet in the air?! But if I was forced to do sport, I’d probably choose to be Keeper. The least dangerous position, in my opinion.
15) Which class would be your favourite? – I’m a night owl, so Astronomy would probably be my favourite subject. I wouldn’t like having to get up for class the next morning, but I would enjoy Astronomy a lot.
16) If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be? – Ooh, this isn’t fair! I have to choose one? Hmph, I have to choose between Dobby and Sirius…. I guess, Dobby? He’s cheery and happy, unlike Sirius who’s admittedly really reckless. He acts like a teenager, despite being an actual adult. Therefore, I’d bring Dobby back.
17) What would your job be in the magical world? – I like admin work, so I could become personal assistant to one of the big-wigs at the Ministry of Magic. That’d be cool, working in the heart of the government.
18) If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be? – Obviously, Emma Watson. There could be no other perfect Hermione than her. If I could meet her, I’d probably die happy, because aside from being an amazing actress, she’s also the head of the HeForShe campaign, which is absolutely incredible. She’s my idol.
19) Were you happy with the ending? – I was actually really satisfied with the ending. It gave me closure, and I especially loved finding out about Teddy and how happy he is, even without his parents. Three cheers to the queen Rowling for giving us all closure.
20) How much does Harry Potter mean to you? – There will never be a book series closer to my heart than this series. I grew up with the characters, and watched all the movies, and I love that even now, after the books and the movies, the fandom is still going strong and we’re still finding out new details about the characters and their backgrounds.